Naturewatch Foundation is a registered charity that has been speaking out on behalf of animals for over 25 years. Our Mission is to end animal cruelty and advance animal welfare standards around the world.
Our current campaigns are:
• Badger Persecution
• Puppy Farming,
• Animal Experiments
• Cruelty-Free Shopping
• Ukraine – Stop Animal Abuse
• Ukraine – Stray Animal Welfare
• World Animal Day
In order to achieve our aims we:
• Campaign peacefully against animal abuse to raise public awareness of particular issues and influence public opinion.
• Lobby to improve animal protection legislation when it’s deemed to be the best way to support a particular issue.
• Coordinate humane education and public awareness campaigns to help raise animal welfare standards. Through education we can help create a new culture of respect and sensitivity, to make this world a fairer place for animals.
• Provide support for the improvement and development of animal welfare standards worldwide, with a particular focus on pioneering projects that directly improve the lives of animals in Ukraine.
• Publish a Compassionate Shopping Guide as we are strong believers in encouraging the public to lead a cruelty-free lifestyle through conscious, ethical and cruelty free commerce.
• Coordinate the World Animal Day movement (October 4) to raise the status of animals and improve welfare standards around the globe.